ONLINE MEDIA STATEMENT
After deliberation, our group's leader would like to convey the following:
1. Abdul Razak Baginda had an affair with the deceased Altantuya.
2. The deceased Altantuya came to Malaysia to pursue their relationship further.
3. Abdul Razak felt threatened and sought the help of his accomplices to murder Altantuya and resolve his problem, without Najib's knowledge.
4. Abdul Razak, Najib and Altantuya have been seen and photographed together when the deceased was an interpreter during an arms negotiation overseas.
5. The murderers of Altantuya used a sharp weapon to murder Altantuya first.
6. Then, they informed Rosmah of the body and she went to the site to see the body of the deceased before it was blown up. She went there without Najib's knowledge and because of her envy.
7. Rosmah did not order the murder of Altantuya but the murder plot was the work of Abdul Razak Baginda and his accomplices.
1. Abdul Razak Baginda had cheated on his wife by having an affair with the deceased Altantuya. They even have a child as a result of the affair.
2. Since Abdul Razak had not treated the deceased fairly and had not given her money, she decided to come to Malaysia to resolve her affair with Abdul Razak personally.
3. When the deceased confronted Abdul Razak in Malaysia, he panicked and resought to get rid of her forever. He did not want his wife and family to know about his affair and relationship with the deceased. Furthermore, the deceased threatened to expose their affair to the public.
He requested the help of Najib's aides without informing Najib of his predicament. So, Najib really did not know about the murder plan at all.
4. It is true that Abdul Razak, Najib and Altantuya have met overseas in an arms negotiation. They have been photographed together also. This makes Rosmah furious with envy. However, although the threesome were seen together, Najib was not at all involved in the murder of Altantuya. It was strictly a business meeting.
5. Altantuya was first murdered using a sharp weapon by her murderers conspiring with Abdul Razak. Then, to dispose of the evidences, they blew up her body entirely.
6. Once Rosmah knew Najib and Abdul Razak have met Altantuya before, she was filled with envy. So, when she knew that Altantuya has been murdered, she wanted to see her dead body before the murderers blew her body up. A dead women cannot identify Rosmah. She didn't even tell Najib that she was going to see the deceased body.
7. So, Rosmah's involvement in the Altantuya's murder is just a crime of passion. The real murderers are Abdul Razak Baginda and his accomplices. This is the truth and nothing else but the truth. Even the military intelligence is having a hard time digesting the truth. What else can we expect from the others? Period.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Bukit Chandan at 12:17:00 PM